About the treatment
Think of all the pain you had to go through while waxing your legs. Not to mention, the worry of burns and blister-like boils. Why go through all that when you have access to Laser Hair Removal?
At Leor24, we pride ourselves on being the only centre in Pune that uses the state-of-the-art Soprano Ice Platinum machine by ALMA, a world-leader in aesthetic lasers. This machine ensures an experience that’s permanent and painfree.
Unwanted hair :
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Lasers selectively target dark pigment of the hair and does not affect the skin.
Permanent Hair Removal :
Laser hair removal is permanent unlike waxing or shaving.
Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a coin every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- It could lead to a skin burn if non USFDA laser are used.
- If the LHR session is not supervised by a certified doctor it could lead to wrong laser frequencies being selected which may lead detrimental effects.
- Over the next month, your treated hair will fall out. Wear sunscreen for the following month to help prevent temporary changes in the colour of the treated skin.
Is it suitable for men?
- Contrary to popular belief, men too opt for laser hair removal. And the number is increasing by the day.
- Among the male population, the most common body parts targeted are the back, neck, face and earlobes.
One treatment that has caught the fancy of many is our Designer Beard Shaping.
Is it for me?
- Lasers are beneficial for both males and females.
- Lasers should not be performed in contraindicated conditions such as keloidal tendency, active psoriasis, active vitiligo.
- Any individual above 12 years of age is a suitable candidate for Laser Hair Removal.
How many sittings are required?
Normally, 6-8 sessions are needed for permanent hair removal.
Does it cause burns?
No, provided USFDA approved machines are being used and the sessions are supervised by a certified doctor.
Does it work on grey hair?
Grey hair cannot be treated with laser for a simple reason that it does not contain pigment (black), which is required to absorb the laser rays.
How much does this treatment cost?
It all depends on what body part you’re targeting. If you’re going for a full body hair removal, then the price will be ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 1,00,000 depending on the number of sessions required and the number of body areas to be treated.
How often will I have to visit clinic for treatment?
Once, every 4-6 weeks.
Laser V/S Waxing
- Waxing is only a stop-gap arrangement. Within a few weeks, you’ll have to repeat the process. With laser, it’s a permanent solution – provided you finish the required number of sessions
- Waxing is notorious for being painful whereas laser hair removal at CSI is pain-free.
- Waxing can lead to in growth, which can cause inflammation of the skin & discomfort. This is not possible with laser as it targets only the hair and not the skin.
- Unlike Laser, waxing can cause burns and pigmentation in the skin.
- Laser is a one-time cost. If you’re someone who does regular waxing, laser hair treatment is cost-effective in the long run.
Designer Beard Shaping
- Using the world’s best laser technology, we customise beard and moustache as per our patients’ wishes and help them design one that suits them the best. The result is a perfectly outlined beard at all times giving the patient an overall well-groomed effect.
- If you’re someone who prefers to keep a consistent beard look or shape, then this treatment would surely bode well for you.
We believe that beauty lies in the radiance, not in fairness. The colour of your skin shouldn’t determine how beautiful you are.
A venture by Greek Looks Cosmetic Pvt. Ltd.