About The Treatment
- Unwanted hair
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Lasers selectively target dark pigment of the hair and does not affect the skin.
- Permanent Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is permanent unlike waxing or shaving.
- Unwanted hair
Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a coin every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
It could lead to a skin burn if non USFDA laser are used.
If the LHR session is not supervised by a certified doctor it could lead to wrong laser frequencies being selected which may lead detrimental effects.
Over the next month, your treated hair will fall out. Wear sunscreen for the following month to help prevent temporary changes in the colour of the treated skin.
Is it for me?
- Lasers are beneficial for both males and females.
- Lasers should not be performed in contraindicated conditions such as keloidal tendency, active psoriasis, active vitiligo.
- Any individual above 12 years of age is a suitable candidate for Laser Hair Removal.
How many sittings are required?
Normally, 6-8 sessions are needed for permanent hair removal.
Does it cause burns?
No, provided USFDA approved machines are being used and the sessions are supervised by a certified doctor.
Does it work on grey hair?
Grey hair cannot be treated with laser for a simple reason that it does not contain pigment (black), which is required to absorb the laser rays.
How much does this treatment cost?
It all depends on what body part you’re targeting. If you’re going for a full body hair removal, then the price will be ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 1,00,000 depending on the number of sessions required and the number of body areas to be treated.
How often will I have to visit clinic for treatment?
Once, every 4-6 weeks.
- Waxing is only a stop-gap arrangement. Within a few weeks, you’ll have to repeat the process. With laser, it’s a permanent solution – provided you finish the required number of sessions
- Waxing is notorious for being painful whereas laser hair removal at Leor24 is pain-free.
- Waxing can lead to in growth, which can cause inflammation of the skin & discomfort. This is not possible with laser as it targets only the hair and not the skin.
- Unlike Laser, waxing can cause burns and pigmentation in the skin.
- Laser is a one-time cost. If you’re someone who does regular waxing, laser hair treatment is cost-effective in the long run.
Sign up For free TRialS
Why Leor 24
We’re the only centre in Pune that uses the state-of-the-art Soprano Ice Platinum machine by ALMA, a world-leader in aesthetic lasers.
Located at Lane 5, Koregaon Park, we’re a modern and sophisticated facility born out of a passion to make you look your best. From cutting-edge equipment to highly-skilled and experienced doctors, we’ve ensured that our treatments are uncompromising on quality and safety.